Every website’s dream is to get to the pinnacle of success so that their business will thrive. And that apex seems to be the hardest point to climb unless they do honest and smart search engine optimization (SEO). For online businesses, SEO is the ever-new marketing strategy to get you geared up for the competition. As competition gets tighter, Google’s ranking is constantly changing—a challenge to cope with in a long-term process.
Factors that Affect SEO Ranking
- Content Relevancy and Consistency. What drives users to your site is the quality of your content. If you keep on improving your content, its relevance to the users, it will also improve your site’s authority. Trust should be built by writing great contents and doing this consistently. Yes it is true that you cannot hold on to the number 1 spot in Google ranking for a long time because the trends are always changing. Someday, your competitor will grab the top spot if you are not vigilant to what you have been doing strongly all along. Focus on relevant and original content and look for keywords that are trending. Without great content, other aspects of SEO, such as on-page optimization, social media, links, etc., will not work their worth.
- Write for User Not for SEO. The common mistakes websites do is they stuff their page with keywords. Although SEO is all about optimizing through keywords, you have to be careful and strategic in using these strings of words. Long-tail keywords are factors affecting your SEO ranking (for example, “How to get the best SEO for your website”). If this phrase keeps appearing on scattered locations throughout the page, but not too often, your readers might look for these specific words and lead them right to you.
- Check Usable Links. Links within the text are important elements of an improved SEO. Use real links or specific links that will actually lead to the URL containing that link. If you say “lap-band surgery” when you are trying to invite users to read such topic, it should lead to the destination where lap-band surgery is discussed and not on the home page to which such topic belonged to.
- Increase User Experience. What is most disappointing in Internet surfing is page loading. It does not matter how rich your keywords are, how good your links are, and how great your contents are if users will lose the patience of waiting because your page is not user friendly. Check your speed, page design, and usability so that you will not be left behind by your competitors for a few seconds of failure.
- Look for a Good SEO Company. A reliable SEO company is crucial in your success. Never rely on black hat SEOs that promise you quick turnarounds but with no real success story. What matters is increased traffic and increased conversion. An SEO company expert in their field can propel your business slowly but surely.
The best way to understand these techniques in improving your rankings is to understand your market. Let Authority Solutions™ guide you in your quest in improving your SEO. Trust is all you need, and we have it. We will help you uncover these strategies so that you will be running up in no time. Contact us now to talk to one of our experts.